Travel vaccines and advice
Going abroad? Our centrally located private Travel Clinic provides specialist travel health advice.
The clinic provides:
- Immunisations at competitive prices
- Vaccines held in stock
- Designated Yellow Fever Centre
- Discounts for NHS Staff
Tailor-made advice for:
- Individual itineraries
- Social and recreational groups
- On-site vaccination programmes by request
What we offer:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis A/Typhoid
- Hepatitis B
- Twinrix (Hep A&B)
- Yellow Fever
- Mengingitis A,C,W and Y
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Tickborne Encephalitis
- Flu vaccination (seasonal)
Several doses may be required as part of a course.
Remember to book your appointment well in advance, i.e. 4-6 weeks before travelling.
Please download and complete the risk assessment form, then e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org