Avon Partnership Occupational Health Service is led by the clinical director, Dr Brian Williams and a management team which consists of:
- Lead clinician
- Business manager
- Clinical operations manager
- Lead physiotherapist
This management team are responsible for the performance and direction of the partnership.
The partnerships medical team consists of:
- Consultant occupational health physicians
- A specialist registrar
- Occupational Health clinical assistants
The nursing team consists of:
- Specialist Community Public Health Nurses
- Occupational Health screening nurses
The Physiotherapy team consists of:
- Musculoskeletal specialists
- Occupational Health physiotherapist
The service also Occupational Health counsellors.
The clinical staff are supported by a administration and secretarial support team who are responsible to the business manager.