Avon Partnership Occupational Health Service is led by the clinical director, Dr Simon Williams and a management team which consists of:
- Lead clinician
- Business manager
- Clinical operations manager
- Lead physiotherapist
This management team are responsible for the performance and direction of the partnership.
The partnerships medical team consists of:
- Consultant occupational health physicians
- Specialist registrars
- Occupational health clinical assistants
The nursing team consists of:
- Specialist community public health nurses
- Occupational health screening nurses
The Physiotherapy team consists of:
- Musculoskeletal specialists
- Occupational health physiotherapist
The service also has a team of occupational health counsellors.
The clinical staff are supported by an administration and secretarial support team.