What information do we collect from you?
The major role of the service is to provide independent advice to managers and employees on:
- The health of people at work
- The quality of the working environment
- Health risks of the workplace
- The occupational implications of risks to health that can occur at work and the ability of employees, through reasons of their health, to undertake the work
For more details see: Our Services
We collect information relevant to these purposes. This may include:
- Basic details such as name, address, employer, date of birth, national insurance number, phone number, and email address – where you have provided it to enable us to communicate with you by email or phone.
- Information about your physical or mental health and any treatment, care or support you need and receive
- Results of any tests and diagnosis
- Information about advice given or reports for your employers
- Feedback information you provide